Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Dress Shopping!







We had a busy weekend, my mom & Kathy Hafner came up from Great Bend, for a girls weekend, a self defense class, and some wedding hub-bub :)

On Saturday, mom, Kathy, Lindsay, & I went to a self-defense class at Royals Stadium, put on by the T.A.K.E. Foundation (http://www.takedefense.org/), the foundation is in memory of Ali Kemp (I was in Pi Beta Phi with her at K-state). It's Lindsay & I's 2nd year of doing this class. It's really enlightening & you get to practice a lot of moves on dummies! (talk about getting a little stress out!) But, we had a lot of fun & learned a lot of useful things & defense moves. Look out, Brent! :)

& then, mom & I were off in search of a wedding gown again, we went to a few places & I tried on a few more dresses. I think I'm getting more of a feel for what kind of dress I want....but we'll see. I seem to like at least 1-2 dresses at each place, we go! So, we'll see! :) It's a lot of fun, but I'm sure at some point, I just need to pick one! I've got some time(and by the way, photo is NOT the dress either, too much poof! but I couldn't post a pic on here - I wouldn't want Brent to see! So you guys, just get to see the rejects :)
403 days to go, til the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment