Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Engagement Pics/Hotel


Hi guys :)

For those of you that haven't seen our 10 Engagement pictures on Facebook, they are now up on our Photographer Rachel Moore's website. Check them out :) We should have the rest of them at some point this summer, but I know she's been super busy with a lot of weddings & stuff! :)


I also got a block of rooms booked yesterday at the TownePlace Suites Marriott for Friday & Saturday of our wedding weekend. I know it seems a little early, but there is a brand new soccer complex nearby, I didn't want a bunch of soccer teams filling up the hotel! :) So, anybody can start booking the rooms at the special rate! 913-851-3100 - ask for the Thurman/Taylor rooms, or just let us know if you need any help!

361 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment