Hi all,
We have 7 months to go (finally!) we are over half way there! I am very ready for Our Big Day to be here! We have A LOT of stuff booked or completed!
The latest on the wedding planning: I just finalized the Invitations - the wording, details, directions, etc...They really turned out great, I am VERY happy with them! :)
And, we are doing Koozies for our Wedding Favor. We finalized our Koozie design :) Thanks for coming up with our saying, Mom! You're so creative! & it looks like the Koozies will be K-state purple & Nebraska red!
I'm also working on jewelry to wear with my dress. I just found http://www.etsy.com/, wow do they have a lot of fun stuff on there!
212 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
etsy rocks. Tara introduced me to it and now I'm addicted. Happy over half way point!
ReplyDelete