Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Friday, June 14, 2013

2 months old & a 2 Year Anniversary!

June has been another busy month....
The GB girls threw Connor a little Saturday afternoon BBQ/shower, which was awesome to see everybody! 9 friends + spouses + 11 1/2 kiddos!
 
 
Connor is smiling all the time!!! He's a happy boy! He recognizes Brent and I now, and instantly smiles :)
 
Our little man is 2 MONTHS old! He is getting chunkier & longer! Not sure who he looks like, most people say Brent! But, I see some Thurman in there, too!
 

 And, Happy 2nd Anniversary to my wonderful Hubby! It's a little more chaotic this year! for the better! I can't imagine our lives without Connor now!

Connor also got some Gma Mary & Gpa Craig time in!
 
I also went back to work on June 10th. Which was good...a few tears but I made it. I'm glad to be back with my work family & seeing patients again! I was ready for some adult conversations! But at the end of the day, I am ready to hug my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment