Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wedding Rings!

Hi Everybody!
Not too much going on this week, same old, same old, and trying to keep on moving with wedding plans. My mom & dad came up on Wednesday for a quick trip, dental appt, and the Deer Creek Open House. They had fun seeing how our reception site might be set up & tasting the yummy food! Looks like it will be Sirloin & Salmon & Chicken Pasta at the wedding :)

On Friday, I picked up a few bridesmaids dresses, took a peek at my newly-ready veil, and checked out a few flowergirl dresses.

Then, Saturday, Brent & I picked out out wedding bands! yay! It was a lot of fun. I don't think Brent is used to seeing a ring on his finger! but, he better get used to it in less than 5 months!

See anyone you know in this picture that showed up in a Nebraska bridal magazine??

146 days to go!
Next up, ordering a flowergirl dress for Charlotte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment