Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last Nights of Singlehood!

Last weekend we both celebrated our Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties! Brent headed to New Orleans with a mix of Alliance/Nebraska/Kansas City friends. Needless to say I think they had a good time. I didn't hear too many stories but I did see a video of Brent riding a mechanical bull.....& the Pink Boa, wow I'm at a loss for words :)
The girls treated me to a night at the Plaza here in Kansas City! Good food, good drinks, & a great time with great friends :) Some of the highlights: the green Mankini, Proud to be an American, learning some "Julio" dance moves for the wedding, running around with a Kate Middleton stick head (or so we thought....), and plenty of my Fav - Bud Light Lime!

Yes, that's the Mankini - & No, you don't want to ask!


Here's to my 2 future Sister-In-Laws! Yay for TWO awesome sisters!!! :)


Up next, finishing the Ceremony programs, hunting down people who didn't RSVP, & enjoying a weekend with family & our KC friends at our Couples BBQ! :) Look out Bud Light Lime!

24 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment