Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Monday, May 30, 2011

2 weeks to go!

Memorial Day was a perfect break in our Wedding Chaos lately! I was lucky enough to have a 4 day weekend :) I got LOTS of wedding things done on Friday, then we headed to Lawrence to catch up with Ryan & Katie, where we had some good times on Mass St. :)
Then, we headed to Manhattan for my friend Shauna's wedding & a little trip around college memory lane & Aggieville :) I'm glad I got to show Brent around town - so he could see something other that just the football stadium!


Mr. & Mrs. Mike & Shauna McMurray


KSU Tracksters



Then, we had a relaxing Sunday & Monday, golfing, going to the pool, the Brune's BBQ, & enjoying the perfect Patio Weather too!

12 days to go! I met with our cake lady today - finalized those plans. Up next....hmmmm, NOT much! Now, I can just relax & soak it all in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment