Some Exciting Things About our Wedding!
1. I am FINALLY getting married!
2. I am marrying the absolute best guy ever!!!
3. I have awesome parents & in-laws that have done anything & everything to help us with this wedding!
4. I love, love, love my wedding dress & can't wait to wear it on SATURDAY!!!
5. Lots of Purple!
6. Brent let me have whatever I wanted with our wedding - see #5!
7. I can't wait to walk down the Aisle with my Dad!
8. Our reception site, Deer Creek is great & I love the Patio!
9. I can't wait for the Fun reception Band & the dancing!!!
10. We have so many people flying/driving into KC, it will be SO much fun having all our close friends & family together!
11. Happy Tears
12. 7 days on the beach of Cabo!!! Pina Coladas & Margaritas at the swim up bar :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man I can just feel your excitement and I love it!!! You deserve it. I can't wait ti see you and this exciting event that I've been blog stalking for the last year! When you stalk something that long you HAVE to attend! :)
ReplyDelete