Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Saturday, July 9, 2011

What to do with my time AFTER the Wedding???

With all my time not being consumed by wedding details & planning anymore, I am moving on with other things this summer! I have been putting all our gifts away, doing all our Cabo laundry, & starting to write thank you's. Then, I have tacked on Marathon Training & learning how to golf!

I am doing the Kansas City Marathon on Saturday, October 15th. I have done quite a few half-marathons, but this marathon training is going to be a lot different. I'll have to devote quite a bit of time training & getting lots of miles in.  Brent just got a new bike, so he can bike along side me - to keep me motivated! I want to check "Marathon" off my Bucket-List!

(Sorry about adding the Marathon Countdown on the blog - it's more for me to see how long I have to go!)

I also got talked into doing a Women's Golf League on Thursday nights with our friend Kate Bachman.  I have all the golf gear now, let's see if I can get better! But, it should be lots of fun! Brent & I have had some fun date nights golfing together!

We're having a great summer! Next weekend, Ozarks trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment