Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday!

I celebrated another HOT July birthday! Man, it is hot & humid here! I had a great birthday! My new hubby spoiled me! I had a great day with friends, co-workers, my dad, & Brent! :)

 Our Dental Office
My favorite Mexican place for lunch!

 My dad happened to be passing through Kansas City, so he joined us for lunch!
& Brent drove over for lunch, too!
 Flowers from my wonderful Hubby!
Jan & Sarah - you girls trained him well!!!
Then, I golfed 9 holes in my Thursday night, women's golf league, followed by more Mexican food & Margaritas with some friends! (& of course, my Birthday buddy Linds!)

Onto Saturday, in Lawrence, we celebrated my soon-to-be sister-in-law's Bachelorette party on Mass St.


It was a fun (& interesting....) night in Lawrence. I'll just say, I'm glad I'm NOT in college anymore!
But, Brent & I are SOOOO excited for their wedding September 17th! yay!
Thurman wedding #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment