Loving our Little Man

Loving our Little Man

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Pics with Grandpa Jim!

We make a quick trip to Great Bend last weekend. My Grandpa Jim, unfortunately, could not make it to our wedding in June. They discovered bladder cancer in February this year, & he's been through lots of chemo & radiation treatments. I was sad he couldn't be there with us, but I knew he would've been there, if he could have. Soooo, I really wanted a few pictures of him with us! And, it gave me a chance to wear my wedding dress again!
(twist my arm!) :)




And........it put mom & I in the mood, for a little dress up! We decided to dig her wedding dress out of the box! (It hasn't seen daylight since 1978!) We had tons of fun :)



 We had a great weekend relaxing in good ol' GB! Great time with the fam, a little time with Grandpa Jim, & I got to catch up with Krug & Ki (& Owen & Dex!).

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you while you were back! Love the pics...:)

    ReplyDelete