I've been doing some cake tasting lately, trying to figure out what shape of cake, how many layers, flavor, color, design, groom's cake, etc.....I've met with 2 ladies, I really meshed well with one of them, so I should be getting the cake "situation" figured out soon!
I ran Market 2 Market (Omaha to Lincoln) last weekend with Brent's cousin Brett & some of his friends....84 miles, 11 hours of running, perfect weather, it was a great day, just a long day of running, I have been moving pretty slow the last couple of days... but it was fun! Definitely going to yoga tomorrow.
Starting with 15 months, we're almost half way there! It's gone relatively fast, I'm sure the last 6 months will fly! After booking all the "big things," now I am trying to get all the "little things" checked off the list!
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment