Thursday night, we went to Deer Creek's Open House - so Jan & Daryl could check out our reception site, taste the food, have a few drinks & meet the wedding coordinators there. Friday, Jan & I went on a search for her "Mother of the Groom" dress. She might have found the one (the very first one she put on!) if we can find the right color & size! Then, we had dinner at Jalapeno's (one of our fav local Mexican places), & Llwellyns for a great band we like to hear too. (Daryl didn't want to leave!) Saturday - on to the rainy Plaza Arts Festival & a Husker football game too :) Sunday, we even got to show them St. Agnes, where we're getting married, & our rehearsal dinner site, Wil Jenny's.
I've also starting meeting/talking to cake ladies! Lots of yummy cake to taste out there! Gotta figure out what shape/size/design/flavor/filling, etc. for our cake!
253 days to go!
Cake! I love cake! In GB we didn't have a good cake selection. Go big on the cake, that's what I say!!!
ReplyDelete