My parents came to KC this weekend. My wedding dress is made & delivered! So, I definitely had to try it on! My mom & dad came to check it out too :) The dress was even prettier than I remember :) It was so fun! I can't wait to put the dress on in 7 months for Our Big Day!!!!
My dad came to check out my dress for the first time....he was like a fish out of water! Too many ruffles/bows/dress/frills/lace going on at the Gown Gallery for him! I think that is probably the first AND last time, dad will be coming with us for a dress fitting (we wore him out!) :)

Then, we stopped by St. Agnes, to take a quick peek of where we will be getting married!!!!!


It was a fun weekend, catching up on wedding stuff, watching some football, and we took Mom, Dad, Ryan, & Katie to Oklahoma Joes (my favorite Kansas City BBQ! yum!!!)
I'm meeting with the invitation gal again this week - I'm getting very close on getting the final invitation designed! Then we're headed to Columbus, Nebraska for my cousin's wedding, and a little Thurman family reunion :)
223 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment